Training with intervals:
With the interval training method, you should ride for 30 minutes with the speed ratio of 60 rpm/min on the road with a gentle slope and continue to ride after 10 minutes. Or the training can be divided into two groups, which means you should ride for 15 minutes with the speed ratio of 60 rpm/min and ride twice with an interval of 10 minutes. The regular training with intervals of this kind in the plain or hilly areas can help you to find your body "limit" and delay the emergence of the "limit" so that your exercise level can be quickly improved, but it demands more efforts.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.