Causes of knee injuries can be divided as follows:
1. The saddle’s position being too high may cause pain on the outer side of knee.
2. The saddle’s position being too low may cause pain on the inner side of knee.
3. Pedaling in heavy weight and high frequency may cause pain in the kneecap. Press it the pain spot is on the kneecap.
4. The saddle’s position being too low leads to knee joints’ overbending.
5. During pedaling, legs’ twisting around may cause injury to knee joint. While riding, pay attention whether the knee joint is shaking or not, and correct it subconsciously to make your movement slick. Strengthen the strength of the thigh muscles can make the pedal action more stable.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.