Reasons for buttock pains in a long-distance cycling
Cyclists may feel buttock pains when cycling, which results from the emergence of pressure sores, medically speaking. Pressure sore is also called bedsore, referring to the skin and the tissues beneath the skin, under a long time external pressure, are hinder from the local supply of blood which results in tissue ischemia, damage, and fester or necrosis. According to the studies, 95% of the pressure sores occur in the lower part of the body. Pressure sores can be divided into 4 levels of severity and the buttocks pains of cyclists usually fall on the 1st to the 2nd level of pressure sores.
Reasons for the pressure sores:
3. Frictions aggravated by dampness, sweats, and uncleanness.
5. Age: the elasticity of the skin grows worse by age.
6. Anemia: the ability of blood to deliver oxygen is reduced, and the circulatory obstruction is prone to hypoxia.
7. Movements obstructed and sensory retardation
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.