Common bicycle injuries
1. Muscle strain: The main reasons for muscle strain are excessive stretching, excessive exertion, or excessive muscle training with a lack of proper rest. The tearing of muscle fibers causes inflammation or congestion inside the muscles. Rest, ice compress, and taking anti-inflammatory drugs are effective treatments.
2. Patellar tendonitis: The main reasons include excessive exercise, improper pedaling posture, and the height of saddle too high or too low. A sudden pull and impact on the patellar tendon may also lead to patellar tendonitis. It can be treated by stopping exercise or ice compress.
3. Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITB): The iliotibial band is a ligament –like structure that connects supracondylar of the femur and the area beneath the knee along the lateral thigh. The attack of ITB including is caused by the repeated friction between the ligament and the lower extremity of the tibia with the symptom of inflammation and pain.
4. Prepatellar Bursitis: The bursa contains some oily liquids that are used to relieve the frictions of muscles, tendons, skin and bones when they are moving. If the bursa inflames, it will turn red and swollen. The constant bending and stretching of the knees will cause inflammation of the bursas in the outer and upper side of the knee. The symptom can be usually relieved by ice compress and enough rest. Flexibility training can also prevent a recurrence of bursitis.
5. Lower back pain: Wrong bike riding postures and fatigue may cause pain on the lower back. If the pressure between the intervertebral discs is too large, you need to seek medical assistance to relieve it.
2.Made of polyester, breathable, stretchy, lightweight and durable fabric
3.Excellent moisture wicking ability, anti-UV rays and quick drying function. Even you're sweaty, the jersey never adhere to your skin. Sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true after wash and wash, never fade
4.Reflective strips at the back make you highly visible at night and in low light environment. Elastic longer back hem with for extra coverage can prevent the back hem up and reveal the skin
5. 3 convenient rear pockets including a bigger one for storing essential small articles(cellphone or water bottle, etc.). A non-slip full length invisible zipper is easy to put on and take off
6.According to human body engineering, perfect for cycling riding racing or camping outdoor sports. The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.