Six tips worth knowing to lose weight by cycling
1. You must eat to lose weight by cycling, especially in a long-distance ride, or you will lack blood sugar or even faint and fall. The purpose of losing weight by exercising is to consume fat, but if you don’t eat, no blood sugar can be burnt, let alone fat. Exercise needs heat, but without energy the protein has to replace energy to be burnt and the phenomenon is called to burn proteins as a substitute (The metabolic of the heat-substituting proteins is toxic. If the metabolic cannot be expelled and is accumulated in the body, it will cause "auto-intoxication" and physical decay). This is the reason why you need to eat before starting to lose weight by cycling.
2. When taking exercise to lose weight, you need to drink lots of water to prevent dehydration. It is unhealthy to cheat yourself that you are losing weight by reducing the water within your body. That is to say, what you lose should be fat rather than water in losing weight. Besides, the water replenishment should follow the principle of “drink often but a little at a time”.
3. Drink more milk and eat more sesame seeds. A sufficient amount of calcium can help fat cells not to absorb fats (therefore you will not get fatter).
4. In the early period of the weight loss, it is mainly to cultivate the habit of cycling. Do not be too hard on yourself so as to prevent injuries and do not pay too much attention to weight changes. Rather, the speed can be 15-20km per hour (with the heart rate ranging between 100 and 110 bpm) so that you may fully enjoy the pleasure of riding.
5. In the mid-period of weight loss, the speed can be 20-25km per hour (with the heart rate ranging between 120 and 130 bpm and the pedal rotating 60-70 rpm).
6. In the later weight loss period, your cycling skills will improve a lot. Together with the physical fitness, you could try to lengthen the exercise time with high-intensity tiring intermittent training.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.