Several bad habits in riding:
1. Pedal strenuously
For beginners and young cyclists that have the habits of pedaling fiercely, they need to increase the tooth ratio gradually in cycling, control the pedaling frequency and avoid knee chronic injury by heavy tread or wrong trample. At the same time, a sudden increase of riding should be avoided in the cycling and knees relaxed after the cycling.
Both legs outward and bowing are incorrect postures. Adjust the height of the bike so that the medial and subcutaneous injuries of the thigh roots can be avoided. When you're pedaling a bicycle, the position of your feet must be appropriate, and the force should be exerted evenly, otherwise the ankle and knee joint will pain.
2. Take a shower immediately after riding?
Do not immediately take a shower when you are sweating! The pores all over the body open when you fully exercise, so if the sudden cold water pours over the body, it will cause colds or fever. And showers do not help muscles relax but make muscles more nervous.
It's recommended that take a shower with warm water after the sweat all dries up and the temperature of the water should 1-2℃ higher than the temperature of the body, which helps to fully relax the muscles.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.