The suggestions of heatstroke in cycling
1. Arrange the cycling time, intensity and destination reasonably. Avoid high temperatures of midday to choose the morning and evening time to cycle.
2. Wearing a riding helmet can not only guarantee the safety but also prevent direct sunlight overhead which may lead to a faint. On August, the temperature is mostly maintained during 35-38 degrees Celsius, and under the sun directly the temperature of highway surface will be higher, in addition, black hair is particularly endothermic, so it is very necessary to wear a helmet with breathable material or a hat.
3.Have to wear a cycling glasses or sunglasses. Firstly, it can protect the eyes from being burned by ultraviolet rays; secondly, it plays a certain role in preventing heatstroke.
4. In the scorching heat, do not use cotton undershirts, T-shirts, shorts as sportswear because it will be airtight after sweating. You should wear a long-sleeved shirt for cycling made of fabrics which are breathable and fast-drying, or short sleeve cycling shirt + sunscreen sleeve; sunscreen should be worn on the skin of the legs exposed.
5. Wear outdoor multi-purpose turban which is made of the breathable fast-drying fabrics, when pulling turban on the face, it can be dustproof, also can prevent the exposure of face and neck.
6. Some players sweat a lot at high temperatures. In this way, players can discharge the heat easily from the body so that it is not easy to have heatstroke. In this case, it is better to carry something containing the high salt and sugar. Make sure to drink plenty of water, don't wait to be thirsty then drink again, because it may have been too late to supplement.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.