Let’s get fun and health through cycling.
5 mistakes in riding
Cycling seems simple, in fact, it is the exercise of the overall muscles of the body. Know how to ride doesn’t mean that know how to keep fit through riding. If you look around carefully, it’s not difficult to figure out some mistakes in riding. So, how to ride can affect positively on health?
- Uniform pedaling
Correct: It is generally believed that the so-called pedaling is to step down the foot, and the wheels go around. In fact, the right pedaling includes four coherent movement of stepping, pulling, lifting and pushing. Step down your foot at first, and pull your calf back, and then lift, pushing forwards at last and just completing a circle of pedaling. With this rhythmic pedaling, one can save energy and speed up.
- Wrong cycling gesture
Correct: Wrong cycling gesture will not only influence the exercise effect, and also easily do harm to body. For example, legs turning out, nodding and bowing are wrong gestures. The right gesture is: keep your body slightly forward and your arms straight; tighten your belly and try abdominal respiration; keep your legs parallel to bike’s crossbeam and coordinate your knees and hip joint; pay attention to cycle process.
- One-side pursuing power and speed
Many young people pursue riding far and fast, for example, one, without any long-distance riding experience, rides 50 kilometers from beginning to end without stopping and only pursues speed and power while riding. The fact is this do a great harm to the body, and knees will suffer hydrocele when it is serious. The three principles of exercise are motion quantity, motion frequency and motion intensity.We suggest beginners find their suitable frequency and then add motion intensity. The average people’s pedaling frequency is about 60 to 80 times per minutes. To sweat a little, there should be at least 20-minute’s warm up with high frequency and low speed, namely much more circles and less effort, in every cycling.
- Pedal crazily
Correct: Increase resistance and reduce the speed gradually. Control the pedaling speed at 70 to 80 turns per minute. Once the speed is more than 100 turns per minute, the rate of heat combustion begins to drop. Don’t recognize that the higher the speed is, the faster the heat consumes, for this is not running, and the rate is not proportional to the amount of calories consumed. The higher the speed is, the greater the inertia is; the easier you ride, the less calories you burn.
- Improper seat position will shorten your training time
Correct: Adjust the height of the seat, so that the thigh is fully stretched when the knee is slightly bent. The hands slightly press down the handle, in order to reduce the pressure on the hip to the seat, which is conducive to the leg blood circulation
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.