3 tips help you cycle downhill safer
- It is recommended to keep your elbows slightly bent, shoulders and arms relax naturally. When encountering potholes, your upper body will bear part of the shock to ease the discomfort of riding. To cycle downhill is fast. Even though you have good skill, you are unable to handle all the situations on the road. Besides being alert, you should keep a safe distance with your teammates to avoid emergencies that you can’t respond.
2.When you’re cycling downhill, check your own brakes. If you come across a straight downhill, you should give first place to the front brake, supplemented with rear brake. In rainy days on the wet ground, or encountering a rapid downhill, you should use the front brake too. When cornering, you should adjust your speed before entering the turn, being relaxed only after the cornering, rather than reduce your speed after you entering the turn, in which will reduce friction between wheels and ground. If you have to brake, don’t forget to turn the bike straight.
- It is acknowledged that sudden brake should be avoided during riding, and more emphasis should be placed on this concept when cycling downhill. Gently grab the brakes, slowly increase grip pressure, instead of a total brake. Grasp the brake with the method of gradually brake, and don’t let the handlebar rotate in high speed or crawl, slow down safely can be achieved.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.