In normal circumstances, the chain will make the chain cable fairlead tighten or loosen through speed transmission with the change of gear ratio. If you don’t ride the bike for a long time, remember to change the chain to the loosest state, lest the chain tightened for long cause metal fatigue or the gap between each mesh joints will gradually become larger, loose and the chain is elongated with a result of inaccurate speed change. To loosen the chain, the chain on the large disc should be placed on the smallest disc, and based on the fact that the speed transmission is either forward or backward, in the loosest condition, the chain may be in the smallest or the largest disk. The method to tell is to see the rear chain cable fairlead- if it is folded upward, it’s in a loose condition and if it stretches downward to tighten the chain, it’s in a tight condition.
- Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.