4 situations which are more likely to cause injury
1.The direction of exerting is not accordance with feet and pedals.
Many people tend to put their knees inwards or outwards, so that the direction of the feet is inconsistent with the direction of the force, which will cause strain in long term. The smaller the angle between the thigh and calf, the easier the problem exists; in this state, sudden acceleration is also relatively easy to cause trauma. The majority of teammates don’t get cleat pedal on their bikes, so their gesture can’t be corrected by force and can just be corrected by consciousness.
2.Your thigh muscle can’t exert when doing sudden acceleration.
Exert when the muscles (without cramps) are highly fatigued, if your thigh can’t exert, the weight of the whole person and the intrinsic pressure will all be added on knees. I’ve tried once, and my knees swelled quickly; I couldn’t do knee-bending; but my knees soothed after I rubbing some ointment and a few walking. I heard that being in such a situation in long term may cause seeper.
3.Ride in low frequency in long term.
Many people think it will be better for strength to ride in low frequency, but the chance of getting knee injuries is much higher than that of high frequency.
4.Excessive weight squat exercise
One should do strength exercise step by step. Too much weight will injure the knees.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.