Several bad habits in riding:
1. Not to fully warm up before riding.
How many people do not warm up but ride directly? I believe that at least half of the cyclists ignore the warm-up or warm up not so fully. Warm-up time is proportional to the time of exercise, so the longer the exercise time is, the longer the warm-up time should be. Generally speaking, a one-hour cycling will take about 10 minutes of warm-up.
At least a 15km/h warm-up cycling for 15-20 minutes is needed. Of course, we also recommend that cyclists warm up for another 15 minutes after a 15-minute or longer rest.
The warm-up can allow the body to shift into the state of exercise, improve the exercise and reduce sports injuries, so as an ordinary rider, the warm-up is also important. If you don't even know this riding common sense, I advise you not to ride a bike!
2. Novice rides are too competitive.
To say it in a vulgar way, the beginners are inclined to show off. Many novices just pursue speed at first without considering their own ability. Don't imitate professional riders rashly for it looks awesome.
In a long-term exercise, you must control the rhythm of yourself instead of chasing and following blindly. Remember to cycle according to your ability and stop timely without being afraid of losing face. Perseverance is good, but the physical load and endurance should be taken into account.
It is suggested that beginners should find their own frequencies in the course of riding, and then increase the amount of exercise. Such a gradual ride can exercise your body. Don't try to pedal aimlessly and ignore the riding posture. Adjust the height of the bike properly so that the medial and subcutaneous injuries of the thigh roots can be avoided.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.