Beware of three habits causing knees injuries
1.The direction of riding is inconsistent with foot and foot pedal.
A lot of people often ride a bike with a pair of knee inside or outward, thus, the direction of the foot is inconsistent with the force, which is prone to strain after a long term.
Moreover, the lower the angle of the thigh and shank, the more susceptible to problems, and then the sudden acceleration in this state is also more prone to trauma.
Because most people in the team won’t use clipless?pedals, the posture cannot be forced to rectify, can only be consciously corrected.
- The thigh muscle strength is not keeping up with the sudden acceleration.
When muscles are highly fatigued (without cramps) exerting force, if the muscle strength of the thigh cannot be raised, the whole body weight of the person plus the original pressure will overwhelm the knee.It is heard that this situation for long will cause stagnant water phenomena.
3.Long-term low frequency of cycling
Many people think that the low-frequency ride can make the power better, but the chances of such a knee injury are much larger than the high frequency.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.