Let me tell you the right riding postures.
- The golden three-point method:
Pedal, saddle and handlebar are the most important "golden three points" when you are riding a bicycle, so you need to adjust the saddle, the height and position of the handlebar and put yourself in a standard riding posture. In this way, you can save more effort when you are pedaling, stimulate the golden muscle group and convey the force directly to the pedal and take effectively the first step to ride easily.
- Shrink the abdomen, erect the pelvis, bend the back and elbow slightly and keep the ankles high.
The aim of shrinking the abdomen is to erect the pelvis, after which the pelvis can stimulate leg muscles and make the pedaling more powerful; slight elbow bending not only can absorb the shaking from the ground, but also emancipate cyclists from fatigue to ensure safety. In short, the right riding posture is to stimulate the gold muscle group all over the body. Just start the training of the riding posture on a flywheel bike and practice with looking at your postures in the mirror.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.