View more cycling clothes of sportsman series:
How to protect yourself during bicycle?
1.The saddle shouldn’t be too high. And it should be elastic to avoid hip’s twisting and to reduce local friction.
2.When cycling, both legs’ strength should be well to avoid bulges caused by overexerting.
3.Put a soft seat cover on the saddle if the original one is too hard. Another alternative is to purchase professional cycling pants.
4.Make sure the saddle is in the right height and angle. It’s the best for the tiptoe just reaching the ground.
5.To avoid some parts of the body in weight for too long, alter the cycling gesture.
6.For the first time to ride, don’t ride too fast, too long. Be used to cycling and gradually increase the intensity of it.Nothing is absolute, and we should be practical. Don’t hesitate as long as we fall in love with this sport and be one of the fit cyclists.
- Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.