Four benefits of cycling which will do good to health.
Bike is an ideal transport and people can get exercise through it. Then what’s the benefit and disadvantages of cycling? We’re going to study the advantages and disadvantages of riding a bicycle to figure out the healthy way to ride. Let’s get to know it!
- Aerobic cycling--a way to lose weight
Ride at moderate speed for about 30 minutes. Breathe deeply at the same time. It is good for the improvement of cardio-pulmonary function and effective for weight-losing.
- Intensive riding—improve the cardiovascular system
Set the riding speed of every cycling in advance, and then control your speed according to your own pulse rate. It is an effective way to improve one’s cardiovascular system and to lose weight.
- Power cycling—shape your legs
Use different power to cycle on different situations, ascent and descent for example. It can improve the strength or the stamina of the legs effectively, and prevent thigh diseases.
- Arch cycling—massage the acupuncture points
Pedal with arch can massage one’s acupuncture points. The specific process is to use one foot to pedal for 30 to 50 times. It is the most effective way to lose weight.Tips: Insist on exercising to lose to is good for health, but don’t fall into erroneous zones.
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.