Basic cycling tips
1. Warm-up activities. Training and the warm-up before the race are important. At least 10 minutes (20-30 minutes in winter) should be spent in cycling with low turnover ratio and stretching ligaments after the warm-up cycling so as to improve the training quality and avoid muscle strains. Pre-race preparations must be sufficient. The distance of current amateur competition is relatively short, so the warm-up activities are very critical. The heart rate should be stimulated to the highest point for at least three times in the first 30 minutes before the race and then ride at a low turnover ratio in a relaxing manner.
2. In the course of cycling. An important issue is generally ignored, which are your training purpose and priority of the day. You can't always accomplish the training mileage in the same way every day. Instead, you could set a certain point on the way as a goal and make diversified plans in your mind about how to ride on the plain and the slope.
3. Pay attention to keeping warm. Warmth is so valued by athletes that most of them will wear a coat to warm-up before the training. After they finish the warm-up, the coat will be taken off. A piece of newspaper is prepared in front of the chest when athletes ride on a downhill path to prevent the wind from blowing directly into the body. This will protect your muscles and extend your sports career in the long run.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.