Several bad habits in riding:
1．Cycling while you are ill.
During the illness, both the immunity and resistance of the body will decrease. If you feel uncomfortable, you should stop exercising or reduce riding volume. Otherwise, you will aggravate the illness and prolong the ill period.
If you suffer from dizziness, chest stuffiness, chest pain and other symptoms, it is necessary to stop riding activities immediately and avoid bearing the pain especially for the middle-aged and elderly cyclists so as to prevent sudden death induced by the exercise.
2. Not drinking water before cycling or when you are cycling but drinking a lot fiercely after cycling.
Whether it is short or long-distance riding, drinking water is very important. If the water is not replenished timely, the body function will decline, and the speed of muscle contraction and blood flow will slow down, which results in a shortage of muscle energy and oxygen supply, lower riding efficiency and even cramps in severe situations.
Remember to replenish water before, during, and after the exercise and comply with the principle of “drinking a little but often” and “drinking timely” instead of drinking a lot at a time so as to ensure the vitality of the body. You could drink 300-500ml of water an hour before your departure; replenish 150-200ml of water every 10-15 minutes during the exercise, and continue to supplement water consistently after the exercise. For example, it’s recommended to drink 300-500ml of water within a half hour after the exercise to replenish the water consumed during the exercise.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.