Six reminders of the more than six-hour cycling
1. Depart early: In the morning, the weather of the mountainous areas is usually better. It’s not too hot and there are fewer cars. And in the afternoon, there will be plenty of time to cope with a poor physical condition or to change the destination for bad weather.
2. Follow your own cycling rhythm: The physical strength differs from one individual to another. Don’t be hard on yourself and rest whenever you feel it’s necessary in case of accidents.
3. Eat a little more: If possible, eat little but often when you are cycling and eat more carbohydrates that are easy to digest. If you are too tired and exhausted to continue cycling, it’s likely that you have a hypoglycemia.
4. Drink a little more: It is probably the most important thing for a long-distance cycling to drink lots of water, which is emphasized by many sports players. If you have not urinated once within one or two hours or the urine looks dark brown golden yellow, it indicates that you drink too little water.
5. Have a lunch: For a more than 6-hour cycling, there is usually a lunch time. If it’s not a race, it would be better to stop cycling, have a rest and eat a good meal because the trip in the afternoon may not be downhill though your strength is usually downhill. So having some real rest is the best.
6. Find companions: It’s necessary to have companions during a long-distance ride for the consideration of security and what’s more, the studies show that cyclists can endure more pain and improve the cycling performance with companions beside them. Moreover, experienced cyclists can enjoy the pleasure of riding a bicycle in groups and the reduced resistance of the wind.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.