Basic cycling tips
1. The height of the saddle
Follow the principle of “keeping the saddle much lower rather than a little higher”. The correct adjustment should be that, when you are seated on the saddle in your riding shoes, both your feet tip can be placed on the ground at the same time, which is the best height. The height of the saddle plays a key role in the future development of your cycling. The saddles of most amateur athletes are higher than the right measurement, which not only affects the ride speed but also induces certain physical damages to the body. A higher saddle will deprive your back muscles of good relief, and then a long-term ride will bring about a sore back. More importantly, it can cause prostatitis for males, so everyone must adjust the saddle height to the best level.
2. Energy supplement
Cycling can consume plenty of your energy, to which amateur cyclists attach little importance. In fact, we do not have to eat creatine, protein powder, energy rods and so on as professional cyclists do. They are undertaking an overload of training every day, so a lot of energy should be replenished. The energy can actually be totally supplemented by drinking a certain amount of glucose powder before, during, and after the training: you can drink about 200 ml before you start training, and then in the course of the training, the amount of glucose drunk depends on the cycling distance. Generally speaking, you should drink about 500 ml in 30 to 40 kilometers and drink another 300 ml approximately after the training.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.