Tips to avoid cramps
Cramps are uncomfortable and prevention is important. Then how to reduce the occurrence of cramps?
1. Staving off chills and keeping warm
Especially when you are sleeping. Take a hot foot bath before you go to bed and massage the calf muscles daily to promote local blood circulation.
2. Proper exercise
Exercise more in normal times and warm up before you start to exercise to improve the blood supply and strengthen the muscle contraction ability.
3. Adequate calcium supplementation
Take calcium tablets and eat more food containing vitamin D and rich calcium such as milk, dried shrimp, kelp, and tofu.
4. Improve the blood supply
Improve atherosclerosis, eliminate factors that cause the narrow of the vascular lumen diameter, and reduce the weight. It is recommended to have a light diet and to eat more food that contains rich vitamin C (such as fresh vegetables, fruits) and vegetable protein (such as beans and their products).
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.