Deflate half of the tire.
Although tires will be naturally deflated over time, it is suggested that the half of the tire can be degassed to reduce the tire pressure if you sure to not ride bicycles for a long time. For a mountain bike with a tire pressure of 50psi, the pressure can be reduced to 30psi for a full air-filled tire can press the rim section and cause cracks in inner tube and outer cover. But don't totally deflate the tire, or leave the broken tires alone, it is necessary to mend the tire and inflate it to half of the tire pressure. If the tire is flat, it is easier for rims to directly touch the ground, causing the rupture of inner tube and outer cover or wheel frame damage. If possible, it will be better to elevate the bicycle to make the tire not touch the ground.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.