Tips that need to be known before the cycling
Engage your body into a training program for fitness, which is like building a house.
First, lay a solid foundation and then continue to lay bricks that are equivalent to a powerful heart, a perfect circulatory system (the internal network of blood carrying oxygen to the muscles), and highly efficient lungs for a body.
Know your limits.
If you have been over 40 years old and have not been trained or exercised regularly for quite a period of time, you need to have a thorough physical examination before starting any strenuous exercise program. A physical examination is particularly important if you have a history of cardiovascular disease, hands and feet numbness, chest pain, dizziness, syncope or any unexplained pain symptoms.
A cyclist should establish its own health status through sustained and stable low-intensity cycling and a higher level of fitness needs to be accomplished through countless groups of short and harder training which require more effort to improve the body function. Even exercises at a basic level can bring about a good cycling performance. Many top athletes spend most of their time on this kind of training and carry out training programs at higher levels for the rest of time.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.