3 Basic Principles for cycling
The most important thing to ride is to wear a safety helmet.
1.Although Cycling is less dangerous than driving, it is also still directly related to the safety of lives of cyclists. It is necessary to check your equipment, brakes, lighting, the tyre pressure and so on before cycling.
2.Ride must have a plan
Each person should make the ride route and itinerary according to the actual situation and cannot blindly formulate unrealistic itinerary, otherwise, cyclists will be tired and lost the fun of riding. The adequate preparation guarantees the smooth ride with not only the necessary tools and bike but also medical first-aid goods.
3.Cycling in Formations
In group travel, cyclists should be in the formation of the "1" character, in other words, in a line. This can not only display the team style but also save energy. Led by a veteran cyclist, all cyclists control their speed, one by one, keeping a safe distance with someone responsible for the end of the line to lest any friend lag behind. The ride must abide by the traffic regulations, cannot retrograde and "over speed". Everyone in the road should control the speed but not seek to prevail over others or drag racing, and pay attention to traffic safety.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.