3 Basic Principles for cycling
1.Control speed when downhill
Just over the hard climb, when facing a long distance downhill all of you want to enjoy the feeling of lightning which is too enjoyable to forget yourself, but at this time dangerous seeds are buried. You don't know if the unknown road ahead is dangerous unless you want to play the trapeze, otherwise, let the speed slow down, to do everything in control.
2.Try not to go out after dark
Because the ride is far away from the outskirts of the city, no street lamp exists even if you are equipped with the lighting system. However, due to the unfamiliar road conditions and the uncertainty of road traffic, please try not to ride after dark because of unknown dangers everywhere.
3.Forbidden Drunk Cycling
Drunk cycling is as dangerous as the drunk driving by the intoxicated men in the use of dangerous methods to endanger others, endanger themselves which is very easy to lead to tragedy. So drink cycling is strongly opposed.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.