- Right riding posture
- Cycling requires the relaxed body and the concentrated mind. The upper body leans slightly forward with two arms straightening and the eyes straight ahead. Two arms do not press or pull on the handle bar, even with a single hand. When cycling uphill and upwind, the upper body should lean forward while the upper body should be upright when downhill and downwind. Two legs should force in balance, and the front foot forces pedal, stepping down the calf backward back to pull, and then upward, finally pushing forward, and then one circle pedal is completed. Keep this rhythm can save energy and also can make the arm, leg, hip, and other joints to maintain coordination. It helps to avoid the two foot inside or outward and present character of swinging head, body, and other wrong posture.
- Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.