Introduction of three commonly used pedal methods in cycling
Toe-down Pedal method
The pedal characteristic is that the toe is always downward during the entire pedal rotation. This range of ankle joint activity is small which is advantageous to improve frequency and easy to grasp but the leg muscles are always tense, unfavorable to natural through the critical area.
3. Heel-Downward pedaling method
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.