Introduction of three commonly used pedal methods in cycling
Freestyle pedal method
At present, some elite athletes mostly adopt the freestyle pedal method. This kind of pedal method is that the ankle joint angle changes according to the position dissimilarity in the process of the one-cycle foot’s movement. The free stepping pedal conforms to the mechanics principle, and the force direction is consistent with the circular tangent that formed when the pedal rotates, thus, it reduces the knee and thigh movement amplitude, which enhances the pedal frequency to pass through the critical area naturally and reduce dead center. Thigh muscles can also be relatively relaxed. But this approach is harder to grasp.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.