Introduction of three commonly used pedal methods in cycling
Heel-Downward pedaling method
Heel-downward style pedaling method is to toe slightly upward with heel down by 8~15 degrees though this method is rarely used in normal cycling which is used by only a few people in the course of riding for a transitional adjustment. It is characterized by the muscle change the state of force in a short time, get a short rest, and restore muscle normal purpose.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.