--------------------------------------------------VIEW MORE SIMILAR STYLE
Several bad habits in riding:
1. Seldom ride a bike on workdays but ride a lot on weekend.
Many cyclists are busy in working and studying on workdays and neglect exercise, thinking about exercising on weekends to make up for the lack of exercise on weekdays. But to remind you here, it is harmful to your body and cycling ability improvement if you exercise too intensely at one time.
2. The faster you ride the better?
Wrong! Some newly started cyclists seek merely speed in the cycling, but speed does not decide your domineering. In fact, it's very harmful to your body.
Correct practice: the spirit of riding lies in maintaining the speed and avoiding changing the speed quickly- cycling desperately when you have inexhaustible energy but resting from time to time when you use out of the stamina. It is suggested that beginners should find their own frequencies in the course of riding, and then increase the amount of exercise. Such a gradual ride can exercise your body.
3. The longer you ride the better?
Some of the cyclists think that the more times they ride, the longer the exercise time is, and the better the effect will be.
In fact, when a beginner rides a bike the first time, he'd better not cycle too long and lengthen the cycling time after the body adapts to the new distance. When riding a long time, you should pay attention to changing the riding posture to shift the center of gravity of your body.
4. The higher the riding intensity is, the more weight you will lose?
Wrong！The decrease of body fat depends on the duration of exercise rather than the intensity of exercise because at the beginning of the exercise it is the glucose that is consumed first, then it comes to fat consumption And most people are exhausted after strenuous exercise, so it is difficult to insist and fat consumption is not so much to achieve the weight loss goal.
Correct practice: Only slow, steady and lasting exercise can consume more calories.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.