Solutions to the skin abrasion and irritation by cycling
A common term of sunburn refers to the skin damage and inflammation caused by prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays. After the sunburn, the skin firstly turns red, bursts, and then peel, sometimes accompanied by searing sensation, itching, even blisters!
Wear sunscreen on your face, nose, arms, arms, neck, ears, bare legs, etc. The tissue in the scar is very sensitive to sunlight. So if there is a scar, please cover it with clothes or other things.
Wearing sleeves on legs and arms.
Calamine fluids and ice cubes help relieve sunburn. Adhere to the better-quality moisturizer to relieve symptoms and to keep the sunburn site moist
Some things may hurt your eyes, such as sunlight, insects, plants, dust, gravel mud, etc.
Buy two glasses: one to shade, one to wear when the light is dark (you can buy glasses with replacement lenses or auto-adjusted light). If the mud is splashing around, you should not only wear glasses but also need to twist the face to one side, with a nose to block the mud for one eye!
Fixing the glasses on the head with a fixed rope, so that the lens stained with water vapor and mud can be easily picked off and also can wear again.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.