How to ensure safety and physical recovery in cycling?
The frictions between the medial thigh and saddle can easily cause skin abrasions. Local sweating is prone to provoke impregnating dermatitis. So it is necessary to get off the bicycle after riding for a distance and take a rest to dry the sweat. In the noon and after reaching the resting destination at night, change the underwear with sweats and swipe two inner legs after washing them and then can apply some pine pollen of traditional Chinese medicine. If there is diabrosis, deal with it in the same way to tackle scratch or quit cycling in a severe condition.
Bicycle saddle oppresses prostate, scrotum, urethral, etc. long time and it’s easy to induce hyperemia, poor urination, and bacteria breeding. Therefore, get off and rest about every 60 minutes on the way so that the areas oppressed are relaxed and you can timely urinate. In addition to the general bath cleaning at the residence, the buttocks (areas under the navel when you’re seated) should be immersed in warm water for 10-15 minutes, which is the same as the hot compress.
Hands clenching tightly the handlebar as well as the sitting bones and pubic nerves pressed for a long time can induce numbness. So you should wear gloves that have a good elasticity and often change the grip angle and manner; alternate the force application point from left to right, forward to backward when seating, which are conducive to improve the blood circulation of local tissues and relax muscles.
Bicycle saddle should be elastic and soft. The height of the saddle should be lower than the height of the handlebar (stem), and the front part of the saddle with soft pad be slightly leaned forward. Traveling cyclists may as well not pursue the same design with the premise of the speed as racing bicycles. Rather, it would be better that the bicycle chosen is comfortable and hygiene-based.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.