How to ride to keep fit?
Namely no limitation of time and intensity. It mainly aims to relax muscles and deepen breath to achieve releasing physical and mental fatigue caused by life and work pressure.
2. Intensive riding:
Firstly, set the speed of each ride. Secondly, set your own pulse intensity to control riding speed. The intensive riding can be used to effectively train the human cardiovascular system
3. Intermittent riding:
the specific approach is to alternate fast and slow riding; ride slowly for a few minutes, and then ride fast for a few minutes; repeat several times. It can effectively exercise the heart and lung function.
4. Powerful riding:
Use different power to cycle on different situations, ascent and descent for example. It can improve the strength or the stamina of the legs effectively, and prevent thigh diseases.
5. Aerobic riding:
Ride mainly at moderate speed for about 30 minutes. With this method, one should pay attention to deepening breath. And it improves heart and lung function. Aerobic exercise is not strictly in the heart rate aerobic exercise area, lower than the oxygen minimum heart rate is also a kind of rest.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.