How to ride correctly and avoid injury?
Injury to the cervical spine and lumbar spine
Shoulder pain. The pain in this part is mainly because the bike tube is too long and the handlebar is too low. The result is that the upper limb supports more than the muscle load can withstand.
The solution is to adjust the height of handlebar, reduce the height difference between the handlebar and the saddle, and adjust the combination of the upper tube and the bicycle clothing fitting handlebar.
This phenomenon often comes with shoulder pain at the same time. The solution to this is the same as the above. In addition, you’d better develop riding habits, namely watch the road ahead; you can take a look at the front of the distant place to observe the road conditions, obstacles, pedestrians, etc.; if there is no intersection, see if there is any pedestrians or obstacles to avoid; judge from these circumstances to determine whether to slow down. Then observe the near road situation. In this way, changing the perspective of observation from time to time, you can avoid injuries to the cervical spine and lumbar spine caused by the long-term stiff gesture.
Waist-ache. It is usually because the body is too straight when riding; in this way, more power will add burden on the waist which leads to waist fatigue. To solve this problem it is necessary to move the center of gravity forward, lower the upper body, and allow the arms to bear more weight, so that it can reduce the pressure on the waist.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.