How to avoid cycling injuries?
Warming-up, dynamic recovery and security measures are important for preventing injuries.
1. Warm up before the training.
2. Take a dynamic recovery and stretching exercises (Bradley Wiggins attaches great importance to the dynamic recovery) after the training and races.
3. The enhancement of cardiopulmonary function avoids fatigue and other injuries caused by excessive exercise.
4. Stretching exercises can improve muscle strength and joint softness to reduce the oppressions caused by training.
5. Learn correct riding skills to avoid excessive exercise and sports injuries caused by improper postures.
2.Made of polyester, breathable, stretchy, lightweight and durable fabric
3.Excellent moisture wicking ability, anti-UV rays and quick drying function. Even you're sweaty, the jersey never adhere to your skin. Sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true after wash and wash, never fade
4.Reflective strips at the back make you highly visible at night and in low light environment. Elastic longer back hem with for extra coverage can prevent the back hem up and reveal the skin
5. 3 convenient rear pockets including a bigger one for storing essential small articles(cellphone or water bottle, etc.). A non-slip full length invisible zipper is easy to put on and take off
6.According to human body engineering, perfect for cycling riding racing or camping outdoor sports. The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.