What cycling style makes cycling healthier?
Cycling is a very popular sport nowadays.
It can not only improve cardiopulmonary function but also exercise limb muscle strength and enhance systemic endurance. Moreover, cyclists can enjoy the scenery on the way but also can make many friends. Cycling can be said to have lots of advantages.
However, some cyclists don’t obtain the fitness effect after the cycling, but feel comfortable. What is the reason for this?
It is possibly for incorrect riding postures, bad riding habits or not enough adaption to the bike. Then we'll analyze these reasons one by one.
To begin with, let’s standardize the riding postures:
Lower the upper body, slightly stretch the head forward, naturally bend arms to make the waist bow more easily, and lower the center of gravity of the body weight in order to prevent the impact force created by bump from spreading all over the body. Hold the handlebar gentle but with strength and sit firmly in the saddle.
To sum up, the small formula is to shrink the abdomen, erect the pelvis, and bend the back and elbow slightly.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.