Strictly follow the requirements of cycling jersey care
Don't throw your cycling jersey directly into the washing machine or dryer with other clothes once you’ve taken off it. In contrast, you should strictly follow the instructions of cycling jersey care and cherish and utilize it so that it can be used longer and has the better wearing effect.
The guide to cycling jersey care generally requires us to use a relatively gentle, non-stimulating detergent, wash it with cold water, dry it with a low block, and not to use the dryer will be the best. Under your careful "care", the waterproof effect of a special riding jacket on rainy days will be more lasting. The riding shirt and the strap are not easily deformed. Riding socks and riding caps can also benefit from it.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.