Cycling tip: doing warm-up before and after cycling in case of cramps
As we all know, the exercise must warm up before, but there are some cycling friends easy to ignore this step to start cycling on the road firsthand. It should be known that the warm-up before and after cycling can not only stretch the body and every inch of muscle but also let the muscles adapt to the long-time exertion during cycling. So this subtle link cannot be ignored.
Remember, it's best to start warm-up preparations for one hour before cycling, reminding your body to prepare the start of the movement, because a long ride is waiting.
During several hours of cycling, your upper body is maintaining the same posture while the lower body is constantly moving forward, so you must feel sore, more likely to cramp. Thus, before riding and on the way should stop and move the whole body, relieving psychological tension and pressure, letting the tendons and muscles relax.
A static stretch which is suitable for bicycle activities emphasizes the relaxed and comfortable movements, and the use of warm-up to reduce sports injuries. It should start from the top down, divided into three parts: the upper body, the lower body, and the shoulder and neck tendons.
If cycling friend does not participate in the competition, as long as the general warm-up can be simple stretching tendons, stretching muscles to restore the stiffness of the original elasticity. Each action must continue to 20 seconds and swap positions.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.