How to ease pain caused by riding?
Foot discomfort is usually caused by shoes and socks. Soles that are too soft collect the foot pressure; heavy gear ratio forces you to ride hard; these all cause foot pain. Fine shoes and socks help to prevent foot rub.
Riding for a long time will numb your fingers, and you should take some rest at this time. Wearing a pair of gloves protect your palm from being rubbed. Improper gestures of the upper body may cause discomfort in the hands, shoulders and elbows. There are important nerves in the center of the palm, so don’t squeeze this part. Don’t wear gloves with thick sponge; when holding the handlebar, the sponge will fill the gap of the palm and squeeze the nerves. This tip also applies to the saddle. While riding, hands and arms should be in a straight line and relax your wrist.
Knee pain is very common, which is caused by several aspects as follows:
(1)Over exert when you don’t have enough energy; or ride at heavy gear ratio.
(2)The position of the saddle is too low, leading to knee joint’s overbending.
(3)During pedaling, legs’ twisting around may cause injury to knee joint. While riding, pay attention whether the knee joint is shaking or not, and correct it subconsciously to make your movement slick. Strengthen the strength of the thigh muscles can make the pedal action more stable.
4. The saddle is too forward to push the weight of the body on the upper limb, causing injury to the shoulder in long term. The handlebar, which is too narrow, will squeeze the shoulders and the chest and cause discomfort.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.