3 ways to avoid knee injuries caused by riding
1. Adjust your saddle to a proper position so that you can open your legs.
2. Try to ride at light gear ratio as possible as you can; increase pedal frequency; don’t ride at a gear ratio which is too heavy, and you should pedal briskly. At the beginning, ride at light gear and your legs should exert evenly; don’t exert too much and take more rest. Don’t flaunt your superiority when riding uphill; it’s not a shame to pull your bike. I always did this. Don’t worry to be left alone, because you riders will wait for you ahead.
3. Avoid pigeon toe or toe-out while riding.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.