Solutions to the neck pain and backache by cycling
If you have not ridden a bike for a long time or not adapted to the BMX, you may feel a backache. This pain sometimes extends to the legs.
The more you cycle, the more muscle you get on your back.
Due to abdominal muscle and back muscles supporting the waist, pay attention to exercise these parts when training!
Bicycles with high-quality dual shock absorbers can also help relieve pain in the waist
If you stretch your neck for a long time, the muscles in your neck feel sore. This situation occurs during cycling.
Check whether the posture of cycling is correct. The upper body reaches straight while the back bows, making the neck muscles always tense! Don't grip the handlebar too tight, elbows and shoulders to lower down; relax body to ensure the upper torso flexible
Often stretch tight neck muscles, or develop a gentle habit. If the pain is more severe, the doctor carries on or carries on the physiotherapy, which can alleviate the neck ache!
If the pain persists, you need to find a spine surgeon to bone-setting!
Pay attention to the hat's brim that doesn’t too low, or it will make your head abnormal elevation, aggravating the neck muscle tension!
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.