4 situations which are more likely to cause injury
1.Excessive climbing exercise.
As for climbing by riding, orthopedists think it is improper for riders to climb if they have bad knees already or suffer relative diseases; cycling to climb long, steep slope is not recommended. The best exercise for them is riding on flat ground.
2.The position of the saddle is too high or too low
The position of the saddle is the most important part of the bike setting, and has close relation with knee injury and pedal force. If the saddle is too high, knees get injured easily; and accidents occur easily if the center of gravity is too high. If the saddle is too low, your pedaling contains no power. Pedal with incorrect gesture in long term has a bad influence on knees and legs.
3. The knee injury is not treated in time.
4. Incorrect warm up.
Do knee warm-ups in long term such as knee flexion and rotation which is not recommended because it will cause injury to the meniscus.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.