Bicycle four kinds of riding method disease prevention and longevity
Cycling also has many unexpected benefits, and there are different ways of cycling. So, how to ride a bike is healthy?
1. Pressing Acupoints Method
The soles of people have many acupoints. When cycling, the action of deliberately using arch to pedal the bike can play the role of massaging points. In the course of pedaling, you can take a fore-and-aft sliding by foot on the pedal, so that the soles of the feet are effectively massaged.
2. Practicing Muscle Method
Riding the process can also exercise the waist muscles. When in the process of riding, I often lift the hips to leave the seat, with the waist of the muscles twisting from back to forth, generating momentum to push the pedal and control body balance.
In the gentle section of the road, I generally pedal with a constant speed. At this time, I can consciously take a deep breath, thus, by accelerating the breath to exercise I can improve cardiopulmonary function.
4.Strengthen Heart Method
In the course of riding, the alternating cycle with slow, medium speed, and rapid, can promote lung breathing, exercise the heart function
Cycling can not only prevent brain aging, improve the agility of the nervous system, and improve cardiopulmonary function, but also exercise lower limb muscle strength and enhance systemic endurance; as well as promote mental health, weight loss, and longevity.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.