A solution to knee injuries by cycling
As to the knee, cycling is an ideal exercise, and even the doctor will also recommend people with bad knees to cycle for exercise due to basically no withstanding oppressing the knees. Normally it will not be subjected to external shocks and its stretching is also in the normal range of knee activities. But the study shows that if the rider improperly operates, the knee will be injured. This reason causes about 80% injuries of all knee injuries. The bicycle is perfectly symmetrical, yet the human body is not with various differences of the human body (such as the length of the legs, flat feet, etc.). In the course of cycling, it will be exposed. When cycling for two hours, knees bend about 10,000 times!
Ice on knee, but at most 20 minutes
If the pain is in front of the knee, seat pad should be improved for 2~3mm. If the pain is in the knee rear, lower the seat cushion for 2~3mm
Choose a lighter gear ratio or easy route, letting your rotation be at least 80 rpm per minute
When climbing, often alternate use of the muscles by sitting or standing posture.
Adjust the cushion to the right height. The height of the cushion generally has two ways to fix: one is the length of *0.886, and the other is the height of the cushion that when sit on the bike with the heel stepping on the lowest point of the pedal which can straighten leg exactly!
After knee injuries, if can move, you still need to maintain reasonable amount of exercise
Do not use the too large transmission speed ratio, which makes gears more laborious!
On the self-locking pedal, it can correct your incorrect pedal way to protect your knees
Do the right warm-up exercises
During cold days, the body sends the blood back to the heart and the joints in the blood circulation are decreased, so must pay attention to the knee warm
Cycling in colder weather, wearing knee pads or long and ankle pants
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.