How to grasp the three skills of cycling brake
- Move back the center of gravity.
Before braking, due to the inertia, the center of gravity will not uncontrollably move forward. But the truth is that the further the center of gravity shifts backward, the more we get the brake force. Therefore, we must consciously put the body down and move back the hips as far as possible.
2.Reduce power when cornering.
You must spin down when you turn, but if you brake hard again when turning, you will be in danger of slipping. So when you turn, you need to use both front and rear brakes to spin down. In particular, if you are facing a sharp turn when downhill, you should try to use the rear brakes.
3.Don't overly press the front brake.
When confronted with rocks or other barriers, you need to go over by the impact of speed. Therefore, you should avoid to excessive pressure on the front brake which may lead to the center of gravity moving forward and the bike’s head tilting, unable to cross the barrier. And if the excessive pressure in the steep bend, the throttle or brake problems will occur. The correct method should be to release and then press the brakes.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.