What cycling style makes cycling healthier?
1. Neck aches
It’s often appears with shoulder pain at the same time. The solution is the same as what’s mention above. What needs to be mentioned is to look frequently at the road ahead or look ahead far away. There are beautiful sceneries worth admiring on the journey, and the movements of the neck can effectively avoid neck pain.
2. Shoulder pain
Shoulder pain is caused mainly by the relatively long top tube and low handlebar. This problem occurs when the force your upper limb supports exceeds the load of your muscles.
The solution is to raise the handlebar height, reduce the height difference between the handlebar and the saddle, and use a combination of shorter top tube and handle.
How to avoid the foot pain in the riding?
There are many variables in the riding which may lead to foot pain. The following suggestions will offer you some help.
Like a hand, a foot has a series of nerve branches on the toes. Oppression on these nerves can cause numbness and pain. The way of pressures taken on the foot is slightly different from that of the hand. In the hands, paralysis and pain are often caused by the direct oppression of the ulnar nerves and that of the suspending nerves. And foot numbness and foot ache are often induced by the indirect oppression on the sensitive nerves in the shoes.
Heat can cause swelling of the foot. When we ride a bike, the body generates enormous heat which will flow with blood to the limbs and other all the parts of the body to reject the heat. Dehydration may also cause swelling of the foot which may cause pressure on the feet from the shoes to become abnormal. Replenish water at any time, pay attention to heat dissipation, keep your blood flowing free and yourself cool, and ensure that there are enough fluids to fully sustain the sweating.
Never will you understand whether the shoes are suitable until you put them. Foot pains are inevitable during your cycling so change the right shoes will be the best solution. A pair of suitable shoes will let you forget the existence of shoes. For the differences of width, sole and toe cap among all kinds of shoes, you need to take time to choose and try them carefully and pay attention to any potential pressure point. Don't buy casually a pair and start cycling before finding the right shoes that fit your feet. Inappropriate shoes will seriously hurt your feet in cycling for a long term.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.