How to ride correctly and avoid injury?
Injuries to the knee joint
The symptom of this type of injury is pain, mainly in upper and rear part of the knee.
Pain in the upper part of the knee. Usually it happens after large amount of exercise, and is often called muscle fatigue. In fact, this type of pain is also a sign of the muscle to the human body, and is a kind of self-protection of the body. To solve this problem, you can try to ride with small gear ratio and improve the pedaling frequency.
Sometimes the pain is because the distance of stationary ladle to pedal is too short. The distance is too short, that the leg is always in fatigue in most pedal cycles. The correct distance of stationary ladle to the pedal should be when sitting on the ladle barefoot and stretching legs, your heels can just reach the pedals, and your hip won’t twist around because your feet can’t reach the pedals.
Pain in the rear part of the knee. Generally, it is because the height of stationary ladle is too high. Seriously, it can also cause a broken ligament in the back. This problem is usually solved by lowering the height of stationary ladle. Probably it is because you haven’t ridden for a long time and your body can’t adapt to sudden massive riding.
1. Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
2. Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
3. Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
4. Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys.
5. Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.