Three recipes for relieving pain in riding
1. The adjustment of riding postures
Improper riding postures will cause the pressure of gravity to fall on the buttocks, but the correct postures scatter the pressure on the hand, pedal, and saddle. When you are riding, exert the force with the abdomen, and the feet should not direct outside. Placing the feet slightly inside or keeping them parallel can let the force correctly fall on the pedals and reduce the pressure on the buttocks. Riding postures can be corrected slowly through the Fitting service provided by the bicycle shops to rectify or asking the professional cyclists for help.
2. The adjustment of riding habits
Most of the cyclists are accustomed to sitting on the saddle as if they were fixed on it, which could cause pressure sores after a long time so it’s necessary to remove the buttocks from the saddles every 3-5 minutes by pedaling hard. You can also change the position where you sit on the saddle, even if by moving mere 0.5cm to transfer the pressure point and help the blood flow smoothly; thus alleviating the occurrence of pressure sores. In addition, some cyclists set his/her speed too high which causes too many empty pedalings increasing frictions and then accelerate the occurrence of pain.
3. A suitable saddle
The buttock differs from individuals so there is no saddle to fit all. The supporting width of the saddle should fit the width of the pelvic bone, and a saddle too wide, too narrow, too soft or too hard can cause discomfort. An unsuitable saddle is also the main cause of the burning sense of crotch. It can be avoided by reducing the inner thigh friction through choosing a narrower saddle. You can either find the pain point by riding a lot or discuss with professional stores to make your decision on choosing a suitable saddle.
Made up of 100% polyester, the cycling jersey is pretty much breathable and quick drying;
- Three back pockets designed to carry some essentials while cycling;
- Selecting transfer fabric, it is in good performance in moisture transfer and stretching; printed by sublimation( using Italian Ink), it will never fade and do harm to people’s skin;
- Suitable for cyclists in all levels for road biking or mountain biking. It avoids any skin discomfort in any situations such as sweaty because it is quick drying, making people feel comfortable while riding. These cycling jerseys are popular among cycling teams and cycling clubs as well as customized jerseys;
- Hand washing or machine washing(with wash bag) under 100 degree Celsius.
The size is specially customized according to the US standard size. Please reference the size chart when you place an order, just select the size you need.